Friday, July 20, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the Empty Nester's blog! We have four wonderful kids, four even better kid-in-laws, and 7 1/2 darling grandkids - but none of them live at home! What's with that! Here is a picture of everyone at our latest reunion in Star Valley, Wyoming. Enjoy!





Mark and Jae's wedding reception in Thatcher.





We went on a fabulous cruise last year with the Arden Palmer family! We had a great time- swimming, snorkling, watching Uncle Andy Karoake, losing grandma, eating, eating, and more eating at the midnight buffet!







3 comments:

Erin said...

Hello there Palmers!! This is Erin Householder. I just came across your blog and thought I'd leave you a little note. Cute family pictures! I'm excited to read more updates from you in the future.

Dayna said...

WOW! HELLO! This is Dayna, "the great dayne" as Karla would say.ha! Man, that was a long time ago. My sister, Janae, just started at EAC and it brought back a lot of memories. I haven't talked to you two in so long! I saw your blog on Erin Householder's blog and was so excited. You guys are so cute. These blogs will be nice to keep in touch with each other. I hope everything is going well. Hope to talk to you soon. Dayna

Anonymous said...

HEY Pops, and Mom!! Man I miss you guys like crazy!! I am living in Virginia right now for Tanners Job but we are moving bk to Safford most likely in like 2 weeks or so! What are you two up to??\
LISA W